Veterinary specialties for animals large and small
Rogers Animal Hospital offers evaluation and treatment for small and large animals covering all areas of internal medicine, including cardiology, ophthalmology, neurology, dermatology, gastroenterology, oncology, and endocrinology.
The doctors at our hospital are trained to perform routine surgeries, including:
- Ovariohysterectomies (spays)
- Castrations (neuters)
- Laceration Repairs
- Forelimb & Hindlimb Amputations
- Enucleations (eye removal)
- Tail Docs
- and many more!
We also perform the more difficult surgeries, including:
- Cystotomies (bladder stone removal)
- Gastrotomies (stomach foreign body removal)
- Enterotomies and Gut Resection (intestinal foreign body removal)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia Repairs
- Umbilical and Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Thoracic surgeries
Complex bone fractures & surgical referrals
Our Travel Orthopedic Surgeon can repair fractures with intramedullary steel pins and perform bone-plating procedures and other orthopedic surgeries that may result from complex bone fractures. Our patients that require special skills or equipment may need to be referred to another facility for surgery. We have several options for those patients in case we need to do a surgical referral.